The module is intended for developing and debugging software that is developed for microcontrollers TMS320F2803х, as well as for programming and testing chips built on their basis.
Features and advantages
- Developer’s module MChip80-28035 is a debugging board with ZIF-panel and integrated USB-programmer for microcontrollers TMS320F28030, TMS320F28031, TMS320F28032, TMS320F28033, TMS320F28034, TMS320F28035 manufactured by Texas Instruments.
- The module design and periphery allow using the module as complete processor board for the electric motor control units.
- ZIF-panel with zero insertion force.
- Processor: TMS320F28035.
- Two interfaces USB 2.0 and RS-232 are available on the board.
- The board can be powered both from the USB power bus and from an external power supply.
- EEPROM on board - 64 kByte (8k x 8).
- Buttons for testing input - 4.
- LEDs for testing output - 5.
- Digital input/output lines, total - 45.
- Programming: Integrated USB-programmer (XDS100 driver), Connector IEEE 1149.1 JTAG.
- The module is supplied with operational real-time environment MexBIOS™ that is pre-installed into Flash-memory of the processor and with graphical programming environment MexBIOS™Development Studio that accelerates considerably the development of the software.
- For the consumer of the modules mZdsp 2812 the environment MexBIOS™Development Studio is accessible for downloading for free in section Software of the website.
- The module can be programmed both in graphical environment MexBIOS™Development Studio and in Code Composer Studio environment.
- Development board MChip80-28035
- Power supply ~220 V / + 5 V, 3 A
- Programmer *
- Null-modem cable DB9F-DB9F 3.0м
- Cable USB 2.0 A/B 1.8m with ferrite rings
- Engineering manual
- Pre-installed OS MexBIOS™