The stand is intended for carrying out tests in extent of acceptance tests according to Russian State standard GOST R 52776-2007 «Machines electrical rotating. Rated parameters and characteristics» for electric motors of power up to 18 kW in dust-ignition-proof construction. Testing is carried out in automatic mode. The stand can be used for incoming testing of electric motor.
The stand provides the following operating modes:
- no-load operation of tested motor;
- operation of tested electric motor with given torque;
- testing the insulation resistance;
- measuring the currents of tested electric motor in the whole loading range;
- control the operation modes of SEM-2 from personal computer.
Technical parameters and characteristics of the stand
- Rated supply voltage of SEM-2: 342…418 V, 50 Hz, 3-phase.
- Environment: operation at temperature +15 С to +30 С, in heated rooms.
- Storage – -40 С to +50 С. Continuous work at relative humidity 5…95%.
- Stand SEM-2 stabilizes three-phase sin-wave supply with frequency of 50 Hz and effective line voltage value of 380 accurate to 2%.
- The stand allows to carry out tests of electric motors of power 0,37 to 18 kW (more power – according to customer’ order) at speeds 1500 - 3000 revolutions per minute.
The stand provides monitoring of the following values:
- power on the motor’s shaft;
- rated (nominal) torque with accuracy no more than 10%;
- rated speed with accuracy no more than 10%;
- rated current;
- no-load current;
- harmonic composition of motor curents;
- efficiency factor;
- cos ф;
- starting torque-to-nominal torque ratio;
- starting (current-to-rated) current ratio;
- winding insulation resistance
Test modes carried out at stand SEM-2 are:
- measuring the insulation resistance in cold state;
- test of electrical strength of insulation;
- temperature-rise test;
- checking no-load current;
- determining power consumption and rated power;
- determining rated speed;
- determining efficiency factor and power factor;
- testing for short-term rise of speed;
- testing for short-term over-loading;
- determining the rotor rotation direction;
- checking the locked rotor mode;
- determining ratios of initial starting torque and current of electric motor to the nominal ones;
- determining ratio of maximum rotating torque of electric motor to the nominal one;
- testing of the thermo resistor resistance